Logo Sertox

Portal latinoamericano de toxicología

  • English

Bad milk in India

15 November, 2008
Five schoolkids die after drinking milk. indiatimes.Nov 14.BARIDIH/RANCHI: On the eve of Children’s Day, five students died after drinking milk that reeked of phenyl at a government-run residential school in   Baridih, 25 kilometres from Ranchi. About 65 other students and the school warden were hospitalized. Five are critical [ See ]. See also: Toxic Chinese milk products may have entered India.
Image from Spanish notice.
Bad milk in India
Familiares de los niños afectados reclaman justicia

[retel]

Revista toxicológica en línea